10 Reasons To Get a Microdermabraion Treatment in Dallas
Microdermabrasion is an excellent maintenance treatment to keep you skin flawless.
Microdermabrasion treatment includes use of a a minimally abrasive tip to gently polish your skin, removing the thicker, uneven outer layer, dead cells, debris and surface impurities. This type of skin procedure is used as a series of regularly spaced treatments to treat surface imperfections, light scarring, discoloration, sun damage, fine lines, rough texture and stretch marks. While single microdermabrasion will leave your skin softer and smoother, for noticeable results a series of Microdermabrasion treatments is recommended
Here are ten reasons why you should get a microdermabrasion treatment in our Dallas and Southlake cosmetic skincare clinics:
1. Microdermabrasion is an ideal treatment to combine with most other face treatments and acts as a complimentary treatment by removing the surface impurities in between the other facial procedures.
2. Regular microdermabrasion treatments keep your acne blemishes under control when used with the right acne treatment product, by improving the action of the topical acne medication.
3. Microdermabrasion reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by “sanding” your skin, improving your skin circulation and subtly increase your collagen synthesis in the skin surface
4. Microdermabrasion helps with your skin surface texture over time.
5. Microdermabrasion removes superficial dead cells by mechanical exfoliation and increases your cell turnover for fresher, more youthful looking skin.
6. Microdermabrasion cleanses your pores and helps keep blackheads and white heads down
7. Repeated microdermabrasion treatments can help improve shallow, superficial scars over time
8. Microdermabrasion helps reduce age spots and skin surface pigmentation in combination with other skin treatments.
9. Regular mechanical exfoliation with the microdermabrasion provides oil control and helps reduce the appearance of large pores
10. Finally, you will love our stellar deals on diamond tip microdermabrasion treatments in Dallas and Southlake
Microdermabrasion Deals in Dallas and Southlake
$49 for one microdermabrasion treatment (a $125 value)
$135 for three microdermabrasion treatments (a $375 value)
$219 for five microdermabrasion treatments (a $625 value)
The diamond microdermabrasion treatments with the Viora Pristine microdermabrasion in Southlake and the Diamondtome microdermabrasion in Dallas aim to gently resurface superficial layers of the skin while gradually improving skin tone, warding off acne, and subtly reducing the appearance of fine lines and pores. The microdermabrasion treatments are suitable for most skin types.
For your microdermabrasion treatment in Dallas and Southlake, prior to the very first session, your initial visit with one of our licensed aestheticians starts with a mini skin evaluation which includes a review of your skin history and prior experience with skin treatments, a quick exam for any active skin infection(s) or non-healing skin lesion(s) and an overview of your expectations from your microdermabrasion. The entire treatment takes about 20 minutes, and your aesthetician generally follows the steps below:
- Mini-Skin evaluation
- Gentle cleansing of your face
- Microdermabrasion with the diamond tip; between 2 to 4 passes depending on your skin type and reaction to the treatment.
- Gentle Extractions of any blocked pores, IF needed.
- Gentle cleansing of the treated area to remove any dead cells and debris from your skin.
- Application of a post treatment skin care product suitable for your skin needs; for most patients this is a very gentle, non-oily calming skin crème.
- Application of a warm to hot towel depending on your skin needs and skin reaction.
- Application of our signature tinted sun screen BB creme or Skin Medica SPF 30
Click to purchase your microdermabrasion treatments in Dallas and Southlake
Call 888-210-9693 to schedule your microdermabrasion treatment in Dallas and Southlake.