What Can Radiesse® Do For Aging Face?
Youthful skin has abundance of collagen that provides volume, tightness and flexibility. The aging process leads to breakdown of your own natural collagen resulting in loss of elasticity and volume. The effects of collagen loss are apparent as wrinkles, deep folds and skin laxity or sagging that can make you look aged and tired.
The treatment of individual wrinkles is often not enough to restore a youthful and fresh appearance. In order to counter the effects of gravity and regain a younger shape, the face needs real volume. This can be achieved with a dermal filler which also re-stimulates natural collagen production for effective and lasting volume.
Radiesse® is a Dual Dermal Filler:
- With is special gel-matrix, Radiesse® volumizing filler creates immediately visible results.
- With its fine calcium microspheres Radiesse® volumizing filler stimulates the body’s natural collagen formation to create long-lasting volume. The gel itself, as well as the microspheres, are completely broken down by the body over time.
Radiesse® volumizing filler puts volume back exactly where it was. With gentle volumizing deeper wrinkles and hollow or sagging cheeks disappear, and the natural facial contours return.
The V-Lift Technique
Dr. Malik uses an advanced “vectoring technique” for treatment with Radiesse for your facial volume restoration and contouring, which results in:
- A full facial rejuvenation approach
- Greater, more significant results with relatively less product for a more natural, less “filled” look
- Provides anchoring support to your sub-cutaneous structure and avoids the “weighing down” of tissue in the lower face
The Result of V-Lift With RADIESSE®
Fat compartments are restored to their original position and the skin is lifted without surgery. Facial volume is subtly enhanced. Facial contours are augmented. Subtle nonsurgical facelift is achieved without “too much fullness”.
To learn more about V-Lift with RADIESSE® volumizing filler in Dallas and Southlake, please call us at 888-210-9693 for an appointment. Visit our website for more information.
Important RADIESSE Volumizing Filler Treatment Considerations RADIESSE Volumizing Filler is FDA-approved for subdermal implantation for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds. After injection, patients may experience redness, bruising, swelling or other local side effects. Most side effects of treatment resolve within a few days. More rare side effects may include swelling that lasts longer, unevenness or firmness in the area injected, and as with any injection, there may be a risk of infection.