Photo of our patient, before and after three MFR (Microneedle Fractional Radiofrequency) treatments- Individual results vary
Injectable radiofrequency or Microneedle Fractional Radiofrequency is a newer non-surgical skin tightening treatment. The Microneedle Fractional Radiofrequency (MFR) delivers targeted monopolar or bipolar radiofrequency energy into deeper dermis at variable depths selected by the treatment provider to suit your skin needs and the area being treated.
We have treated a number of patients for nonsurgical skin tightening of face, neck, eyes and other areas of body since offering MFR non-surgical skin tightening treatments in Dallas and Southlake in January 2014 and have seen the results to be comparable to or even better than the results of fractional CO2 laser in our Dallas and Southlake office (which we also offer).
In the last 20 months, since the addition of the MFR to our non-surgical cosmetic skin treatments in Dallas and Southlake, we have gotten away from the fractional laser resurfacing because the MFR offers better results without the associated downtime, redness, peeling, discomfort and pigmentation problems, hypo or hyperpigmentation. This year we have added two additional treatments to the MFR for even better results; the Micropen for surface texture and surface imperfection improvement and PRP to address volume below the skin.
Although our MFR is capable of full-scale treatment depths with customizable fractional energy for deep (skin tightening, deep wrinkles and folds) or superficial skin issues (texture, fine lines, sun induced pigment irregularities) we have seen BEST overall results with use of combination treatments for most people as follows:
- Micropen- for skin surface improvement
- Injectable RF -Microneedle Fractional Radiofrequency MFR- for dermal tightening and dermal thickness for skin lift and deep wrinkle reduction
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)- for subdermal volume replenishment
ADVANTAGES OF INJECTABLE MICRONEEDLE FRACTIONAL RADIOFREQUENCY:
- We can customize the depth of the microneedles to suit your skin type and the area being treated.
- We can adjust your radiofrequency intensity level, duration of radiofrequency pulse precisely to get the desired results
- Our injectable radiofrequency MFR results are comparable to and even better than the best fractional CO2 laser (we have Smartxide in Dallas and have used it for many years with great patient satisfaction) on moderate and deep wrinkles.
- Injectable radiofrequency MFR is safe for delicate skin such as the skin around the eyes, neck and other areas with thinning skin and loss of elasticity.
ADVANTAGES OF THE INJECTABLE MICRONEEDLE FRACTIONAL RADIOFREQUENCY OVER FRACTIONAL CO2 LASER SKIN TREATMENTS IN DALLAS AND SOUTHLAKE
- Injectable radiofrequency MFR is safe on darker skin tones with little risk of post inflammatory pigmentation (PIP) which is common with fractional CO2 and other laser skin resurfacing treatments
- Injectable radiofrequency MFR treatments are associated with far less downtime and lower risk of adverse reactions compared to even the best fractional CO2 lasers
- Injectable radiofrequency MFR offers the ability to treat your skin with many treatment parameter options; deeper treatment settings can be adjusted to mimic aggressive fractional CO2 laser treatment, Erbium laser treatment: YAG laser treatment, IR laser and deep (dermal/sub-dermal) volumetric heating treatments.
- Injectable radiofrequency MFR does not require optical gear which interferes with periorbital treatments