$150-$350 Off Kybella For Non-surgical “Double Chin” Reduction In Dallas And Southlake. (This Week Only) Offer ends Friday 4-8-16
KYBELLA® is a prescription medicine used by physicians certified in Kybella treatment to reduce moderate to severe fat below the chin (submental fat), also called “double chin.” Kybella is indicated for use in adults over 18 years of age only. It is not known if KYBELLA® is safe and effective for use outside of the submental area.
Kybella is the only FDA approved injection therapy in US for spot fat reduction of excess fat deposits in the sub-mental area or “double chin”. The medication in Kybella works by breaking down the fat cells and subsequent resorption and removal of broken down fat by your body’s natural fat mobilizing mechanism. One to two vials are used per single treatment for double chin reduction. In our experience between one and three treatments are required to get desired results in most individuals.
Possible Side effects Of KYBELLA®
The safety of KYBELLA® is determined after a clinical trail on 1600 patients who received this treatment before its FDA approval for non-surgical double chin reduction treatment. As such the safety profile of KYBELLA® is well characterized. The most common side effects are swelling, bruising, pain, numbness, redness and areas of hardness around the treatment area. KYBELLA® can cause serious side effects, including trouble swallowing and nerve injury in the jaw that can cause an uneven smile or facial muscle weakness. These are not all of the possible side effects of KYBELLA®.
Precautions With KYBELLA® Treatment:
You cannot receive KYBELLA® if you have an infection in the treatment area.
Before your KYBELLA® treatment in our Dallas and Southlake offices, please tell us about your complete medical and surgical history, any medications that you are taking and all of your medical conditions, including:
- If you are planning to have surgery on your face, neck, or chin
- If you have had cosmetic treatments on your face, neck, or chin; have had or have medical conditions in or near the neck area
- If you have had or are currently having trouble swallowing
- If you have bleeding problems or are taking any medications for “blood thinning” including aspirin.
- If you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant (it is not known if KYBELLA® will harm your unborn baby)
- If you are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed (it is not known if KYBELLA® passes into your breast milk; talk to your healthcare provider about the best way to feed your baby if you receive KYBELLA®).
- Please tell us about ALL medications and over the counter supplements before your Kybella treatment.
The Cost Of Kybella For Double Chin Reduction in Dallas and Southlake is:
- Single Vial- $700- Get $150 Off
- Two Vials- $1350- Get $350 Off
Each Additional Treatment:
- Single Vial- $650-Get $150 Off
- Two Vials- $1250- Get $350 Off
Dr. Malik will be able to determine the amount of Kybella required per treatment and the number of treatments needed for your desired results at the time of your consultation.
Call 888-210-9693 during our regular office hours for your consultation for Kybella for non-surgical “Double chin” reduction or reduction of sub-mental excess fat deposit in Dallas and Southlake.
Ask us about “20 minute body sculpting”-mesotherapy for non-surgical spot fat reduction in Dallas for stubborn localized fat deposits in other areas such as “love handles”, “saddle bags”, “bra fat”, “under arm fat”, “knee fat “etc.