INJECTABLE COSMETIC DERMAL FILLERS HELP SMOOTH WRINKLES AND FOLDS BY RESTORING VOLUME TO THE AGING FACE
Through the years, the skin’s natural youthful appearance begins to diminish due to the following factors:
- The skin begins to lose collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid (HA)
- Some of the structural volume within the face is lost
- The skin becomes more prone to developing lines and wrinkles
When injected under the skin, fillers add volume to the tissue and push out the wrinkles and folds, unlike neuromodulators that treat wrinkles by relaxing the muscle beneath the skin.
- In addition to softening facial creases and wrinkles, some fillers can:
- Provide lift and volume in the cheeks (Radiesse for liquid face-lift in Dallas and Southlake)
- Restore fullness to thin lips (Belotero Balance for lip enhancement in Dallas and Southlake)
- Correct shallow contours (Radiesse and Belotero in Dallas and Southlake)
Depending on the type of filler, results are immediate and may last from 4 months to more than a year in some patients.
Call 888-210-9693 for your cosmetic dermal filler treatments in Dallas and Southlake
injectable implant is FDA-approved for subdermal implantation for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds