$49 for one microdermabrasion treatment (a $125 value)
$135 for three microdermabrasion treatments (a $375 value)
$219 for five microdermabrasion treatments (a $625 value)
Diamond tip microdermabrasion is suitable for most skin types and can be safely combined with many tupes of skin rejuvenation treatments as a complimentary treatment.
The diamond tip microdermabrasion treatments with the Viora Pristine in Southlake and the Diamondtome in Dallas aim to gently resurface superficial layers of the skin while gradually improving skin tone, warding off acne, and subtly reducing the appearance of fine lines and pores. Te microdermabrasion treatments are suitable for most skin types.
We recommend a series of four to six microdermabrasion treatments, two to four weeks apart followed by a single microdermabrasion treatment every few weeks to maintain your flawless complexion. Microdermabrasion treatments alone do not lead to dramatic results for reduction of wrinkles, hyper-pigmentation or scars but they are a valuable addition to your long term skin regimen as a complimentary treatment to whatever other skincare or cosmetic treatment program you need for your skin type and your aesthetic goals. Microdermabrasion treatments can be safely combined with many other skin procedures and products for management of acne, hyper-pigmentation, fine lines, scars and pore reduction.
For your microdermabrasion treatment in Dallas and Southlake, prior to the very first session, your initial visit with one of our certified and licensed aestheticians includes a mini skin evaluation which includes a review of your skin history and prior experience with skin treatments, a quick exam for any active skin infection(s) or non-healing skin lesion(s) and an overview of your expectations from your microdermabrasion. The entire treatment takes about 20 minutes, and your microdermabrasion generally follows the protocol below:
- Mini-Skin evaluation
- Gentle cleansing of your face
- Microdermabrasion with the diamond tip, between 2 to 4 passes depending on your skin type and reaction to the treatment.
- Gentle Extractions of any blocked pores, IF needed
- Gentle cleansing of the treated area to remove any dead cells and debris from your skin
- Application of a post treatment skin care product suitable for your skin needs, for most patients this is a very gentle, non-oily calming skin creme
- Application of a warm to hot towel depending on your skin needs and skin reaction
- Application of our signature tinted sun screen BB creme or Skin Medica SPF 30
What skin conditions can be improved with the diamond tip microdermabrasion?
With a series of our diamond tip microdermabrasion treatments in Dallas and Southlake we can treat and improve:
- Acne: You can improve and control acne breakouts with regular microdermabrasion performed at a medical facility. In our offices, we usually combine topical acne medication and/or oral medication with your microdermabrasion to achieve acne control.
- Hyperpigmentation: We combine microdermabrasion with a custom compounded, prescription topical skin lightening creme for hyperpigmentation.
- Sun damage: A series of microdermabrasion treatments combined with Retin A peel can improve mild to moderate sun damage, sun spots, rough texture and fine lines. For more severe sun damage we recommend more aggressive treatments.
- Appearance of large pores: Regular microdermabrasion keeps your pores clean and unblocked which results in improvement in the appearance of large pores.
- Acne scars: Shallow, superficial acne scars can be reduced with a series of microdermabrasion treatments. We usually combine the microdermabrasion with Retin A peel for gradual improvement of the skin surface with little irritation and virtually no downtime.
Call 888-210-9693 for you diamond tip microdermabrasion treatment in Dallas and Southlake