Acne breakouts, exacerbation of rosacea, eczema flare up and dull, stressed complexion are some of the signs of inflammatory reaction from potentially irritating ingredients in most makeup products.
Makeup That Is Actually Good For Your Skin!
Experience a new kind of makeup that is actually good for your skin. Made with pure minerals, vitamins, concentrated pigment and physical sun block, Susan Posnick cosmetics contain no fillers, no parabens, no sulfates, no artificial anything. This makeup line is even gluten free, which is great news for those with gluten sensitivity. We recommend Susan Posnick makeup for all of our patients, especially those with acne breakouts and with sensitive skin.
Here Are Some Of The Benefits:
- Invisible, buildable coverage for flawless looking skin
- Quick and easy application and sun protection
- Compact and portable-great for travel option, even goes with you on the plane
- Enriched with Vitamins A and E to nourish the skin
- Softens fine lines and doesn’t crease
- Water and sweat resistant
- Easy to change your foundation color from summer to winter
- Environmentally thoughtful, with a refillable containers for some products
Be kind to your skin…. Switch to Susan Posnick makeup and see the improvement in your complexion within 2 weeks!
Call our office 88-210-9693 for a free consultation with one of our aestheticians to help you choose the best shade for your coverage needs. Stop by our Dallas or Southlake office during office hours to try it out.
Click to view available shades and choices of makeup that is good for your skin.
*Use of regular sun protection, vitamins A & E and elimination of potentially irritating ingredients found in most makeup leads to improvement in common inflammatory skin conditions like acne, rosacea, aging etc in most users.