Southlake Weight Loss Doctors
Metabolic Correction Protocol for Optimized Weight Loss- What is it?
An extensive medically supervised, rigid weight loss program that includes lifestyle alteration aimed at modifying the metabolic response. The most common causes of metabolic imbalance leading to weight gain today are; insulin resistance, poor gut health and disruption of the cortisol balance. The weight loss metabolic correction protocol is aimed at improving insulin resistance, gut health and cortisol balance to optimize the body’s metabolic function.
Metabolic Correction Protocol for Optimized Weight Loss- Who is it For?
The Metabolic Correction Protocol for weight loss is ideal for:
- Individuals who have 10% or less weight loss goal and are motivated to achieve healthy weight loss goals by following the rigid lifestyle guidelines to lose fat and inches in a reasonably short amount of time.
- Individuals who have a history of difficulty losing weight in spite of caloric reduction due to insulin resistance/and or chronic stress. These patients need a “metabolic reset” before proceeding to the slow and steady weight loss phase.
- Those who have over 20% weight loss goal and are determined to achieve healthy weight loss goals by following the lifestyle guidelines over a longer period of time
- Individuals who are overweight and have other medical conditions that are related to excess weight such as adult onset diabetes, prediabetes, high blood pressure, abnormal lipids etc.
What Are the Advantages of Metabolic Correction Protocol for Optimized Weight Loss?
There are several key advantages of the Metabolic Correction Protocol for optimized weight loss:
- MD supervised for your safety and efficacy*
- Can help you lose substantial amount of weight in a short period of time*
- Rigid lifestyle aimed at a metabolic reset for a weight loss jumpstart which makes healthy weight goal achievable in the period following the metabolic correction phase*
- Our patients report feeling great & energetic*
What Does the Metabolic Correction Protocol for Optimized Weight Loss Include?
The Metabolic Correction Weight Loss Protocol Includes:
- Initial visit for medical evaluation, appropriate blood work, body composition analysis, in-depth counselling for lifestyle modification aimed at metabolic optimization
- Five additional weekly visits for counselling, shots, to measure overall progress and monitor any possible side effects from the program
- Comprehensive nutritional coaching & support at each visit
- ONE recommended meal replacement shake (30 servings)
- ONE nanolean daily weight loss supplement to help you control cravings and to boost energy (30 servings)
- ONE colon cleanse for gut detox and digestive health
- A series of hcg injections at physician discretion if no contraindication**
- A prescription for an appetite suppressant at physician discretion, if no contraindication
- B12 Lipotropic Shots or “Skinny Shots” at each weekly visit
- Post-protocol follow-up diet plan
*Individual weight loss varies with genetics, hormonal variations, the ability to adhere to the lifestyle and other factors
** Hcg is not FDA approved for weight loss and does not lead to weight loss on its own, healthy lifestyle is the only safe way to lose weight and keep it off.
Call 888-210-9693 for an appointment in Southlake or Dallas to get started on the journey to your healthiest weight this year.