$49 for one microdermabrasion treatment (a $125 value)
$135 for three microdermabrasion treatments (a $375 value)
$219 for five microdermabrasion treatments (a $625 value)
The diamond microdermabrasion treatments with the Viora Pristine microdermabrasion in Southlake and the Diamondtome microdermabrasion in Dallas aim to gently resurface superficial layers of the skin while gradually improving skin tone, warding off acne, and subtly reducing the appearance of fine lines and pores. Te microdermabrasion treatments are suitable for most skin types.
We recommend a series of four to six microdermabrasion treatments, two to four weeks apart followed by a single microdermabrasion treatment every few weeks to maintain your flawless complexion. Microdermabrasion treatments alone do not lead to dramatic results for reduction of wrinkles, hyper-pigmentation or scars but they are a valuable addition to your long term skin regimen as a complimentary treatment to whatever other skincare or cosmetic treatment program you need for your skin type and your aesthetic goals. Microdermabrasion treatments can be safely combined with many other skin procedures and products for management of acne, hyper-pigmentation, fine lines, scars and pore reduction.
For your microdermabrasion treatment in Dallas and Southlake, prior to the very first session, your initial visit with one of our certified and licensed aestheticians includes a mini skin evaluation which includes a review of your skin history and prior experience with skin treatments, a quick exam for any active skin infection(s) or non-healing skin lesion(s) and an overview of your expectations from your microdermabrasion. The entire treatment takes about 20 minutes, and your microdermabrasion generally follows the protocol below:
- Mini-Skin evaluation
- Gentle cleansing of your face
- Microdermabrasion with the diamond tip, between 2 to 4 passes depending on your skin type and reaction to the treatment.
- Gentle Extractions of any blocked pores, IF needed
- Gentle cleansing of the treated area to remove any dead cells and debris from your skin
- Application of a post treatment skin care product suitable for your skin needs, for most patients this is a very gentle, non-oily calming skin creme
- Application of a warm to hot towel depending on your skin needs and skin reaction
- Application of our signature tinted sun screen BB creme or Skin Medica SPF 30
Call 888-210-9693 to schedule your microdermabrasion treatment in Dallas and Southlake.