Radiesse® Rhinoplasty or non-surgical nosejob is effective for many types of minor nose imperfections, such as depressed or flat nasal bridge, indentation or hump of the nose, mild asymmetry of the nose. It is not for everyone nor for all types of nose imperfections.
ADVANTAGES OF NON-SURGICAL RHINOPLASTY:
Some of the advantages of the non-surgical rhinoplasty over surgical rhinoplasty are:
- It is a minimally invasive procedure and is associated with little to no downtime unlike the traditional surgical rhinoplasty which is associated with significant discomfort, swelling, bruising and downtime of several weeks
- Being minimally invasive reduces other risks associated with surgery such as risks associated with general anesthesia
- For the non-surgical rhinoplasty, you are awake and intricately involved with your treatment and can see the progress of your nose correction as Dr. Malik injects the dermal filler.
- Sometimes for minor imperfections, surgical rhinoplasty is too invasive and may even lead to over correction or too small nose for your face
- Dermal filler non-surgical rhinoplasty is reversible
- It costs far less than the surgical rhinoplasty
DISADVATAGES OF NON-SURGICAL RHINOPLASTY:
Some of the disadvantages of non-surgical rhinoplasty are:
- Nonsurgical rhinoplasty is limited for few minor imperfections of the nose and is not suitable for everyone
- There is a small risk of infection with injection, like all minimally invasive procedures.
- There may be swelling and tenderness from the injection which can last 5- 7 days. This can be minimized with application of ice and pressure to the area of injection
- Very rarely there may be skin necrosis in thin skinned individuals
Dr. Malik has a cautious approach to non-surgical rhinoplasty, with injection of small amount of filler with a follow up in 4 weeks for a touch up if needed.
RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler is FDA-approved for subdermal implantation for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds. After injection, patients may experience redness, bruising, swelling or other local side effects. Most side effects of treatment resolve within a few days. More rare side effects may include swelling that lasts longer, unevenness or firmness in the area injected, and as with any injection, there may be a risk of infection.
Call 888-210-9693 to schedule your non-surgical rhinoplasty in Dallas and Southlake
Purchase your non-surgical nose job in Dallas and Southlake online
View results of non-surgical rhinoplasty in Dallas and Southlake