Radiesse facial Contouring, Radiess hand rejuvenation, Radiesse non-surgical “rhinoplasty”
RADIESSE®: It Just Gets Better®
We use RADIESSE volumizing dermal filler to reduce deep wrinkles, to enhance volume below the skin and for facial contouring with cheek bone and chin augmentation. RADIESSE dermal filler comes as a whitish opaque liquid which is injected through a small needle and placed under the skin. I prefer to use a blunt canula instead of the needle provided with each Radiesse kit whenever possible. The advantages of using a blunt canula are less trauma to the underlying tissue resulting in less pain, less bruising/swelling and most importantly virtually no risk of injecting into a blood vessel which is a serious known complication due to inadvertent intravascular placement of dermal fillers. Immediately, this filler works to add volume under the skin and over time, the benefits of RADIESSE continue by naturally stimulating your body’s own natural collagen. The natural results have been shown to last a year or more in many patients, making the treatment results both immediate and long lasting.
What are RADIESSE® and RADIESSE® (+)?
RADIESSE® and RADIESSE® (+) are dermal fillers that are used for smoothing moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds (the creases that extend from the corner of your nose to the corner of your mouth). RADIESSE® is also used for correcting volume loss in the back of the hands. RADIESSE is the ONLY FDA approved filler for volume enhancement to the back of the hands at this time.
Mechanism of Immediate and Longer lasting Action
RADIESSE is comprised of Calcium Hydroxylapatite (CaHA) microspheres suspended in an aqueous gel carrier.1
Once injected, it provides immediate volume and correction but continues to work by stimulating the body to produce its own natural collagen.1
Over time, the gel is absorbed and the body metabolizes the CaHA microspheres leaving behind only your own natural collagen.1
Why choose RADIESSE For Deep Winkles And Volume Enhancement ?
- RADIESSE immediately replenishes lost volume and stimulates the production of your own natural collagen with results that can last a year or more in many patients.1-3
- Over time, the gel is absorbed and the body metabolizes the CaHA microspheres leaving behind only your own natural collagen.1
- RADIESSE is clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients2,3
- RADIESSE provides results with high patient satisfaction2,4
- RADIESSE is FDA approved to mix with lidocaine, an anesthetic, to significantly reduce injection-related pain
RADIESSE is a viable option to help provide a long-lasting natural look while immediately smoothing wrinkles.
In our Dallas and Southlake skincare clinics we provide the following treatments:
- Radiesse for natural looking filling of deep wrinkles, nasolabial folds, marioneete lines and deep folds on the sides of the face
- Radiesse for facial contouring, cheek bone and chin augmentation
- Radiesse for hand rejuvenation treatment and volume enhancement of back of hand with or without addition of PRP, Platelet Rich Plasma to generate your own healthy subcutaneous tissue
- Radiesse for “non-surgical rhinoplasty” or correction of minor nasal bumps, straightening of nasal bridge, enhancing a flatter nasal bridge and enhancing the tip of the nose.
We periodically have specials on Radiesse treatments in Dallas and Southlake. Click to view our current cosmetic treatment specials in Dallas and Southlake
Call 888-210-9693 for your Radiesse treatment for deep wrinkles, facial contouring, non-surgical rhinoplasty or hand rejuvenation in Dallas and Southlake