What Kind Of Results Should I Expect From My PRP Facelift In Dallas?
The PRP facelift treatment has been shown to have significant healing and regenerative effects on all three layers of the skin and subcutaneous tissue for overall rejuvenating results;
Improvement of Epidermal Tissue:
- Resurfacing and repair of the surface of skin following the PRP treatment leads to:
- Improvement of skin texture
- Reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improvement in surface discolorations
- Improvement in surface scars or shallow scars such as the ones following abrasions or burns
- Improvement in crepey skin in areas with thin subcutaneous tissue such as under-eye area, neck and décolletage.
Skin surface improvements are evident within days of your PRP facelift in Dallas and Southlake
Improvement of Dermal Tissue:
- PRP leads to collagen and elastin synthesis within the dermis itself leading to:
- Increase in skin thickness
- Increase in skin firmness
- Better skin elasticity
- Improvement in skin vascularity and better skin circulation for healthy, “rosy” youthful glow instead of grayish skin coloration
- Reduction of wrinkles
Reduction in appearance of pores
- Improvement in skin laxity, improvement in jowls, marionette lines for an overall tighter, firmer, subtly “lifted” face.
- Reduction in medium depth scars, such as acne and other scars
The effect of PRP on the skin thickness and firmness is gradual over weeks to months following your PRP facelift in Dallas and Southlake
Improvement of Subdermal Tissue:
- Subtle enhancement of volume and firmness in the area below the skin as a results of collagen and proteoglycan synthesis leading to:
- Enhanced facial contours, mid face volume, cheek enhancement.
- Reduction in the under-eye hollows
- Improvement in deep wrinkles and folds such as nasolabial folds and other deep lines
- Reduction in deeper scars such as the ones following an incision
- Reduction in stretch marks
The effects of PRP- facelift on the subderal volume are gradual over weeks to months following your PRP facliftin Dallas and Southlake
Call 888-210-9693 to schedule your PRP facelift in Dallas and Southlake