Use $100 Visa Card For Purchase Of 50 or More Units Of Xeomin in Dallas and Southlake.
- Xeomin for dynamic wrinkle treatment of frown lines, forehead lines, “crow’s fee”, peri-oral “smoker’s lines”in Dallas and Southlake
- Xeomin for treatment of primary axillary hyperhidrosis and palmar hyperhidrosis
- Xeomin for jaw reduction/facial slimming in Dallas and Southlake
This offer is valid for a limited time.
How Does Your $100 Visa Card Work?
- Register to receive your $100 savings card.
- A card will ship within 5 business days.
- Call 888-210-9693 to schedule your appointment for Xeomin in Dallas and Southlake and let us know that you are using the $100 savings card. We will honor your Xperience card for every 50 units of Xeomin purchased at our Dallas and Southlake offices.
When you arrive in the office on your treatment day, bring the card and remind the office you will be using a Xperience program card for $100 off your treatment.
- At the end of your treatment, purchase Xeomin 50 units or more and receive an activation PIN from our front office. You can save the extra Xeomin units for future treatment if you use less than 50 units on the day of your treatment.
- Call the 800 number on the back of the card and enter the activation PIN to load the $100 on your card.
Cost Of Xeomin For Wrinkle and Hyperhidrosis Treatments In Dallas And Southlake:
- Current *Promotional Price Of Xeomin : $11/unit for wrinkle and hyperhidrosis treatment
- Xeomin for jaw reduction/ facial slimming : $500 for single treatments up to 50 units, additional Xeomin is $10/unit
$100 Visa card payment is applied to the promotional price when you purchase a minimum of 50 units. This brings your Xeomin price to $9/unit for every 50 units purchased at our Dallas and Southlake offices.
*The promotional price is not applicable to trade-in or donated gift certificates. Regular Xeomin price is $15/unit for trade-in and donated gift certificates.
XEOMIN INDICATIONS AND USAGE
XEOMIN (incobotulinumtoxinA) for injection, for intramuscular use is indicated for the temporary improvement in the appearance of moderate to severe glabellar lines associated with corrugator and/or procerus muscle activity in adult patients.
It is completely legal for experienced physicians to treat patients with an FDA approved medication such as Xeomin for an “off-label” use for reduction of dynamic wrinkles in the forehead, reduction of “crow’s feet, of smokers lines and for softening of hypertrophic masseter muscle for facial slimming and jaw reduction.
Call 888-210-9693 for you Xeomin Treatment for dynamic wrinkles, hyperhidrosis and facial slimming in Dallas and Southlake. You can apply your $100 card toward any of these Xeomin treatments with purchase of 50 units or more for dynamic wrinkle and hyperhidrosis treatments and for jaw reduction/facial slimming treatments.
If you are a new patient for our practice, there is a $100 consultation fee which is applied entirely toward your treatment.